Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Gripe o' the day

Sorry..today it is totally necessary to speak my mind re: this matter because this happens to me more than I care to discuss.

Okay, say I am in car #1 almost completely making my left turn at this T intersection. I have looked left and right. Car to the right #2 is far off in the distance, but they then decide to give it the gas because a quick turn is deemed necessary and they obviously feel I don't deserve to make the left and complete my turn before them. They swing their left turn right in front of me nearly colliding into my car because they feel they should be first and can't wait.

Would you ever do this to someone? In my eyes it's dangerous as hell and the fact they can't wait the 3 seconds for the person to make finish making their turn blows my mind..I myself would let the person continue on making that left and THEN make my turn.

There..I got it out of my system.